Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BURN is my New Year's Resolution'

I restarted using OceanBreakers BURN after seeing my New Years Eve picture on January 1 and since then I have not had a single craving for soda, sweets or salty snacks. What’s even greater, my blood pressure and pulse rate have both returned to normal levels. These are the same great results I had awhile back when I tried BURN the first time and lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks. But I ran out of the product, went on vacation and was soon back to my bad habits; drinking soda every day and snacking on sweets and potato chips. Needless to say the weight came back. But now that I’m taking BURN again and following the 15 Day Turnaround Plan, I don’t have the desire for those unhealthy snacks and I feel GREAT! I can’t wait to see my results by the end of the month!

No comments: